Minyaa Reports Schemes
It is based on a Generic Schemes Management. The Reports Scheme provides pre-configured reports for Projects.
Reports Schemes Management allow you to define different set of pre-configured reports,
and then, associate each of your projects to one of these schemes.
Managing Reports Scheme
A new menu is available in Schemes menu section ...
When accessing the View Reports Scheme screen, the Default Reports Scheme will be not yet available.
From this list of Reports Schemes, you are able to ...
Default Reports Scheme
The Default Reports Scheme
is a system Scheme created when you capture you first Report Configuration
As soon as, it is created, it can not be deleted. You will be only able to Edit/Copy/Delete its Report Scheme Entities.
Add and Edit Reports Scheme
Add new Reports Scheme
and Edit Reports Scheme
are sharing the same screen ...
... where it possible to define :
- the Name of the Scheme,
- and its Description,
Copy a Reports Scheme
When copying a Reports Scheme, all its details (Reports Scheme Entities
) are cloned :
- The Name of Reports Scheme is prefixed with Copy of
- All Report Scheme Entities are cloned
- All Report Configurations of each Report Scheme Entity are also cloned
Delete a Reports Scheme
When deleting a Reports Scheme, all its details (Reports Scheme Entities) are also deleted ...
If the Scheme is associated to a Project, there is no replacement possible on deletion. The Project has only no more Reports Scheme association !
View Reports Scheme Entities
When accessing the Reports Scheme Entities
screen, will be listed all Report Scheme Entities
associated to the selected Reports Scheme.
Each Reports Scheme Entity
represents a Predefined Report Configuration
For each of listed Reports Scheme Entities
, are displayed ...
- the original Name of the Report as it is defined by the plugin that provide it,
- a Description, editable, that will be used to name the link to this Report Configration,
In case of the Default Reports Scheme
(created during Report Configuration Capture
the description will be valued with the Report Key
Basic operations are also available ...
- Add a new Reports Scheme Entity,
- Edit a Reports Scheme Entity's Description,
- Copy a Reports Scheme Entity to other Reports Scheme,
- Delete a Reports Scheme Entity,
- and Show Details of a Reports Scheme Entity (the Report Configuration) :
- Key for each of captured parameters
- Value for each of captured parameters
Add a new Reports Scheme Entity
By adding the selected JIRA Report, a new Reports Scheme Entity
will be created with an empty Report Configuration.
Note that ....
- Configuration Fields are not valued with allowed value (possible enhancement for next releases),
- and since JIRA 4.2, you are able to capture Report Configurations directly from each JIRA Report.
Copy a Reports Scheme Entity
The ability to Copy is direct way to populate your own Report Schemes with Reports Scheme Entity.
See more in section Configuring Report Configurations
Delete a Reports Scheme Entity
When deleting a Reports Scheme Entity, all its Report Configurations are deleted ...
Edit a Reports Scheme Entity
By editing a Reports Scheme Entity
, you are able ...
Create a Reports Scheme Entity
Not yet provided ...